A festive twist on this classic drink. Mint, sugar, lime, cranberry juice, and rum come together to make this yummy drink that perfectly highlights the winter flavor of cranberry but can be made all year long!
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 4 glasses
- 75 ounces fresh mint (about a handful)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white rum
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup whole cranberries (for garnish)
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 12 ounces sparkling water
- 1 lime sliced in wedges (for garnish)
- Add fresh mint (leaves only) and granulated sugar to a large pitcher. Muddle together to breakdown leaves into smaller pieces.
- Add rum and lime juice to mint and sugar mixture and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in cranberries, cranberry juice and sparkling water. If not serving immediately, place in fridge for no more than 24 hours.
- Once ready to serve, add ice to pitcher to fill it up. Serve in individual glasses with a lime wedge. If you want to make it extra festive, you can make stir sticks from the leftover cranberries. Just skewer them on a medium wooden skewer and place in each drink when serving. Enjoy!
Source : http://www.certifiedpastryaficionado.com/cranberry-lime-mojitos/
A festive twist on this classic drink. Mint, sugar, lime, cranberry juice, and rum come together to make this yummy drink that perfectly ...