Quick And Easy Chicken Burritos
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 4 tortillas
If you do not have cooked chicken on hand, grill or sear 2 chicken breasts for 10 minutes then slice into thin strips.
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup Mexican cheese blend ( or mozzarella)
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mix the shredded chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate and add ¼ of the mixture, form a roll. repeat the process for all four tortillas.
- pour 1 tablespoon oil into a heated pan or griddle. Place all four tortillas on the pan and cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the the burritos are golden in color. Serve warm.
- Burritos can be frozen cooked or uncooked for up to 3 months.