Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pops
Total Time: 5m
Yield: 6-8 popsicles
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp peanut butter OR allergy-friendly sub
- scant 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 1/2 ripe bananas (for banana-free, see instructions below)
- stevia or sweetener of choice to taste
- chocolate coating, listed below
- Blend all ingredients together until completely smooth. You want the liquid to taste a little too sweet, as it will become less sweet once frozen. Sweetener amount will depend on your tastebuds, ripeness of the bananas, and type of milk you use. (For banana-free popsicles, simply omit the bananas and use yogurt of choice for 1/2 cup of the milk.) Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
- Chocolate Coating: Either melt chocolate chips to form a thin sauce OR stir together 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder, 1 tbsp melted coconut oil, and 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup or agave to form a sauce. Take one frozen popsicle from the freezer, dip in the sauce, then place on a sheet of wax paper and re-freeze. Repeat for remaining popsicles.