YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan and cajun seasoning; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge brussels sprouts in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add brussels sprouts to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately.