Servings: 2 people
* 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
* 1 tbsp honey
* 2 chicken breasts
* 1 tbsp dijon mustard
* Juice from 1/2 lemon
* 1/2 tbsp oil (or butter)
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1/4 tsp paprika
* Broccoli spears to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Grease an oven-proof dish with the oil or butter and place the chicken in there.
- Season well with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a small bowl, combine the dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard and honey.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts and bake in the oven for about 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken.
- You may add 1-2 tablespoons of water in the pan if needed to prevent the edges of the dish from browning if there is not much chicken juice released during cooking.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, squeeze lemon juice over and serve with broccoli spears.
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.