1 hour 15 mins
Recipe type: Breakfast | Brunch
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes.½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- (Brand Simply Potatoes are dry out of the package-find near the eggs in your grocery store)
- 4-5 sliced green onions
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil non-stick spray.
- Press dry potatoes in a large mixing bowl with paper towels, this helps them crisp.
- You can also use a salad spinner to help dry the potatoes.
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl.
- Scoop into muffin tin and press with spatula or a spoon.
- Bake 45-60 minutes at 400 degrees until crispy.
- you can use any frozen hash brown potatoes.
- The Simply Potatoes brand are dry out of the package saving a step. You can find near the eggs in your grocery store.
Recipe For: https://www.delicioustable.com/parmesan-hash-browns/