One Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
* 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 small red onion, sliced thin
* 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
* fresh cilantro for garnish
* 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
* several turns of freshly ground pepper
* 2 teaspoon of chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
* tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas.
If preferred, remove shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving.
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.