SHEET PAN CHILI LIME SALMON
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (or juice of 2 limes)
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 4 crushed garlic cloves)
- 1½ teaspoons red chilli flakes (adjust to your preference of spice)
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), deseeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper (capsicum), deseeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 salmon fillets (wild caught if possible)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (capsicum), deseeded and chopped
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to grill/broil settings on high heat. Spray a baking sheet tray with cooking oil spray; set aside.
- Whisk lime juice, parsley, olive oil, water, garlic, chilli flakes, cumin, salt and parsley together to combine. Add the honey and whisk again until the honey runs smooth through the rest of the ingredients. Arrange the salmon fillets, peppers and onion in a single layer on the prepared baking tray; and pour over half of the marinade. Toss peppers and onion to coat; and rotate the salmon to coat in the marinade.
- Broil / grill until the peppers are just beginning to char at the edges (about 10 minutes) and the salmon is cooked to your liking (about 10 minutes). Remove from the oven and serve immediately with lime wedges and remaining marinade for added flavour. (If the peppers are not done to your liking, simply transfer the salmon to a plate and return peppers to the oven until roasted to your liking).