Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanillaChocolate Waffle Cone
- 1 C sugar
- 6 Tbsp Coco powder
- 11 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- Chocolate waffle cone recipe
- Chocolate wafers
- Choco Taco
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream any flavor
- Chopped peanuts
- Slice the rounded side off the ice cream, straight through the container
- Then cut half circle "log" into 5-6 slices.
- Lay them out and refreeze
- Mix all the chocolate waffle ingredients together, until smooth
- In a waffle cone maker pipe a log of batter into the machine (about 2 Tbsp)
- Cook for about 40 seconds
- Pull out the waffle cone "oval" and place one of the frozen ice cream half circles onto it, and wrap it up
- Place back in freezer, work about 3 taco's at a time, you don't want the ice cream to melt, it will make the waffles too soggy.
- Melt the chocolate wafers and let cool to room temperature, then dip the open ice cream side of the taco into the chocolate, covering all the exposed ice cream.
- Then immediately dip into the chopped peanuts
- Keep frozen until you are ready to serve
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.