Meal Prep – Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 30 mins
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 2 medium chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice (optional)
- 4 meal prep containers
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
- Place ½ or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.