Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 5 Quesadillas
* 1 (12.5 ounce) can of chicken
* 1/4 C mayonnaise (I used Best Foods Light)
* 2 Tb Franks Buffalo Sauce
* 5 tortillas
* 2 Tb sour cream
* 1 C cheese, grated (I used Mexi-blend)
* Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Grab a (12.5 ounce) can of chicken. Drain it well and pour the chicken into a medium-sized bowl. Add 1/4 C mayonnaise (I used Best Food Light), 2 Tb sour cream, and 2 Tb Frank's Buffalo Sauce. Stir it well to combine.
2. Heat up a skillet over medium high heat. Grab a tortilla (I love these uncooked tortillas).
3. Spray the skillet with cooking spray and place the tortilla on it. Allow it to cook for about 30 seconds, or until slightly golden brown and then flip it over. Add 2-3 Tb grated cheese (I used a Mexi-blend).
4. Spread about 1/5 of the chicken mixture over half of the tortilla.
When the cheese is slightly melted fold the tortilla in half, over the top of the chicken mixture.
Allow it to continue to cook until the chicken has warmed through and the cheese is nice and melted.
5. Cut into triangles and serve with Blue Cheese Dressing.
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.
You can find complete recipes to http://jamiecooksitup.net/