Has the incredible hustle-bustle of the holiday season hit you? Are you making your list, checking it twice then looking at your calendar and wondering how all of it will ever get done? Well you certainly are not alone! Every single person I know is scratching their heads and thinking the same exact thoughts.
Creamy Chicken Ziti Casserole
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield : 6-8 servings
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Ziti pasta, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, diced2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 14.5 oz can Hunt's Petite Diced canned tomatoes
- 1 7oz container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine: chicken, Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, cream cheese, baby spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and parmesan. Stir to combine.
- Mix together with cooked Ziti noodles.
- Spread into prepared 9x13 baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until cheese has melted. Broil 1-2 minute if browned cheese is desired on top.