Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken & Bacon is packed full of flavour for an easy, weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
Author: Karina - Cafe Delites
FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 6 bone-in, skin-on or off chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
FOR THE CREAM SAUCE:
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 7 ounces | 200 grams diced bacon
- Extra chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan14 ounces | 400 grams sliced brown mushrooms (cremini)
- 1 cup cream OR milk*
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Salt, only if needed to your taste
- Fresh shaved or grated parmesan, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F.
- Arrange chicken on a plate. Combine together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a jug. Rub the oil mixture over the chicken to completely coat..<< CONTINUE READING >>
<< CONTINUE READING >>
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.