|Pistachio and White Chocolate Pudding Cookies|
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1⅔ cups all purpose flour
- (1) 3.4 oz box instant pistachio pudding mix
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Whisk together flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream sugars and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pistachios. Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoons of cookie dough and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or just until they are set. If you see any brown, pull them out.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for several minutes before moving to a rack.
Recipe adapted from Andes Triple Chocolate Mint Pudding Cookies
If you want thicker cookies, bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.