Calories: 408 kcal
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- 2 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 pork chops either boneless or bone-in will work
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
- In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Rub the seasoning over the pork chops and the potatoes. I didn't find the need for additional salt, but feel free to season with salt to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for about 35 to 40 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley then serve immediately.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Besides that we also provide various recipes such as, recipes for chicken, recipes for dinner, recipes for desserts, easy recipe, recipes for lunch, all recipes, recipes for breakfast, easy recipes for kids, easy dinner recipes for family, easy dinner recipes for beginners, easy dinner recipes indian, easy dinner recipes for kids, easy dinner ideas for two, dinner ideas for tonight, easy healthy dinner ideas, best dinner recipes of all time, easy dinner recipes, indian dinner recipes, dinner ideas for two, healthy dinner recipes, easy dinner recipes for two for beginners, easy dinner recipes for family, dinner ideas for tonight.