|BBQ Chicken Bacon Pineapple Kabobs|
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2″ – 2″ chunks, salted lightly
- 1 lb bacon, cut into 1″- 1 1/2″ segments
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- fresh pineapple cut into 2″ chunks
1. Combine chicken pieces with 1 cup of the BBQ sauce and marinate for 2-3 hours. (This step can be omitted if you’re pressed for time!)
2. Microwave bacon for 2-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of your bacon and how crispy you like it. Let bacon cool slightly.
3. Using skewers previously soaked in water for at least 1 hour, thread chicken, bacon pieces and pineapple in a pattern. The larger pieces of pineapple are easier to skewer. Fold thin bacon pieces over in half and arrange next to the chicken.
4. Grill kabobs until chicken reaches 155-160 degrees F. Slather remaining 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce on kabobs when they’re nearly cooked. Cover loosely with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.