|Infused Water Recipes|
Frequently asked questions about infused water
How long should I infuse the water with fruits or vegetables?
1. A good rule of thumb is to let it infuse for about 1 to 2 hours at room temperature or in the fridge for about 2 to 4 hours to achieve the potential flavor and watercolor.
2. If you want your water to be really fruity and tangy then make sure that it’s infused overnight or up to 12 hours.
3. How long do infuse water last?
4. The best way to go about it is to drink your infused water the same day or the next day to extract the maximum benefits. However, bear in mind that you can actually store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Let’s look at some more benefits of drinking infused water.
- It helps to boost your metabolism.
- It flushes dangerous toxins from your system.
- It helps to reduce muscle fatigue during your workout sessions.
- It helps to keep your organs functioning and healthy.
- It beautifies your skin, nails and hair.