|Steak Burrito Bowl|
Steak Burrito Bowl
1 hr, 15
1 hr, 25
- 2 lbs flank steak1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups pico de gallo
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- chopped cilantro, for topping
- fresh lime juice, for topping
- Slice steak into 1/4" strips.
- In a resealable gallon-size ziploc bag, combine steak, garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and lime juice. Marinade in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (but it tastes better the longer it marinades).
- Remove steak from the marinade and pan fry over medium heat until it is cooked all the way through.
- In four bowls, evenly distribute the cooked steak, rice, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, black beans, guacamole, and shredded cheese. Top with cilantro and lime juice.
Cuisine: Mexican | Recipe Type: Main Dish