YIELD: 6 servings
PREP TIME: 7 minutes
COOK TIME: 8 minutes
- Tortilla Cups
- 3 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 3 TortillaLand® uncooked flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Apple Pie Filling
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 3 large Granny Smith apples chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- whipped cream and caramel sauce for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Set aside a 6-cup standard muffin tin.
- Place 3 tortillas on a work surface. Brush with melted butter and dust with cinnamon sugar. Stack and cut into quarters.
- Place two pieces in each muffin cup per video. Bake about 8 min until golden and crisp. While they bake, make the filling.
- Mix the chopped apples with lemon juice and cinnamon sugar. Place frying pan over medium heat. Melt butter and sauté the apple mixture 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Remove cups from the oven. Cool slightly and add sautéed apple. Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Serve and enjoy!
-To make cinnamon sugar, combine 2 tablespoons of white sugar with 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.