TURKEY TACO SALAD MEAL PREP
YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey*
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo, homemade or store-bought
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until the turkey has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Place romaine lettuce into sandwich bags.
- Place pico de gallo, Greek yogurt and cheese into 2-ounce jello shot cups with lids.
- Place turkey, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, Greek yogurt, cheese and lime into meal prep containers.