Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 13 minutes
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits¼ cup of chopped green onion
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, bacon, green onions, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Open can of biscuit dough and separate out each biscuit.
- Roll each biscuit out flat.
- Take a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and place it into the center of the biscuit dough.
- Take edges of the biscuit dough and fold over until cheese is covered.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and repeat until all the biscuit dough is filled.
- Sprinkled grated cheddar cheese on each biscuit before placing in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.