Servings Prep Time4 people 5 minutes
- 1 20 oz. package Three Cheese Tortellini (or your favorite kind)1 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 6 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup Colby Jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded
Servings: 4 people
- Start by cooking the tortellini according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large, oven proof skillet, simmer the cream cheese with chicken broth for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add spinach to the cream cheese sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add tortellini, mix everything well and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 7-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.