Servings 4 US
Prep Time: 00:40
Cook Time: 00:05
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (.3 oz) package sugar - free jello
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 1Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add cold water.
- 2Chill until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- 3Add yogurt and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- 4Pour into 4 individual cups or small serving bowls.
- 5Chill for about 2 hours.
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Servings: 4 Calories 30 Fat og Protein 3g Carbs 4g Fiber 0g Net Carbs 4g