- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare the Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Do not let it brown.
- Prepare the Cheesecake: Make sure your cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature (this is important!). Beat cream cheese, 1 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin, and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat well.
- Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes. The edge should be set and the middle still moves slightly.
- Prepare the Topping: Combine sour cream, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, and vanilla. Spread over cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes more. Refrigerate cheesecake over night.