- 1 1/2 cups melted butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Mint Frosting Layer:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Chocolate layer:
- 2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and cocoa. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Mix well, then stir in flour by hand. Do not over mix.
- Spread batter in greased 12x17-inch cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 25-30 min. Cool and then put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- For frosting, mix butter, milk, powdered sugar and extract. If you want to add color, add your food coloring (you could also use red food coloring). Frost brownies and then put in freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a double boiler (or in the microwave) and spread on top of the frosting layer. Freeze another 20 minutes to set.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Brucie Fabre