YIELDS 1 ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO
No need to pay the high price for an iced caramel macchiato at the coffee shop! Make yourself one in less than 2 minutes anytime your craving strikes!
- 1/4 cup International Delight Caramel Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup milk (i prefer whole milk)
- 1 cup ice
- 1-2 shoots espresso or 2 oz dark coffee, cold
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce, to drizzle (optional)
- Drizzle caramel on the sides of a glass letting the sauce pour on the insides. Set aside.
- Add the coffee creamer and milk to a heatproof cup. Microwave for 30-40 seconds and froth it to your preference. I have this froth maker and it takes about 20 pumps.
- Pour the milk into the prepared glass.
- Add ice to the glass until the milk level is about half an inch below the rim. (about 1 cup ice)
- Pour espresso over the ice and milk. Slowly!!!. This will prevent the espresso and milk from mixing, providing a nice separation effect of liquids.
- Drizzle more caramel syrup, if desired.
See Full Instructions: http://atreatsaffair.com/iced-caramel-macchiato-recipe/
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan