Super moist Vegan Banana Bread recipe - egg and dairy free. A few simple ingredients bring this recipe together. Don't let those ripe bananas go to waste!
Yields 1 loaf or 3 mini loaves
Save Recipe Print Recipe
5 based on 10 review(s)
- 4 ripe organic bananas (about 14oz or 380g peeled)
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar, or organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tablespoons chopped walnut pieces
- Start by preheating your oven to 350ºF, greasing your bread pan (or line with parchment paper) and chopping your walnuts into smaller pieces.
- In a medium bowl, sift together your flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas. Make sure not to leave any big chunks. Small chunks are fine though.
- Add the sugar and oil to the bananas and mix until evenly combined.
- Once the oil and sugar are incorporated, gently fold in the dry ingredients just enough for everything to come together.
- Now, gently fold in your walnut pieces or other additives
- Pour the batter into your prepared bread pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30-40 minutes, then test the bread with a toothpick for doneness. (it should come out clean) If the bread is still too moist bake at 10 minute intervals until done.
- Store in an air tight container to keep fresh.
See full Instructions: https://whereyougetyourprotein.com/vegan-banana-bread/
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan