5 from 3 reviews
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 12 mins
- 3 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter at room temperature
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tub Nutella (approx.)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and chocolate chips, mixing until incorporated.
- Scoop a large spoonful of dough, roll into a ball and flatten in the palm of your hand.
- Drop about 1 Tsp Nutella in the center of the flattened dough. Fold the dough up and pinch together with your fingers to seal the Nutella inside.
- Bake 12 min or until done.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Brucie Fabre