It's been YEARS since I've tried a novel mini cheesecake recipe.
I actually bring no clue where he came upwards with that idea, but I went with it! I'm non going to fence with the kid, I LOVE cheesecake!
- For the crust:
- 1 loving cup graham cracker crumbs (about 1 sleeve, if using acre graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the cheesecakes:
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 loving cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21 oz tin flaming cherry pie filling
- Place newspaper cupcake liners into muffin cups. In a minor bowl, stir together crust ingredients. Evenly split upwards mixture with the 12 muffin cups, nigh 1 tablespoon inward each. Using the bottom of a spice jar, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, crunch together softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, together with vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for fifteen - 17 minutes or until merely develop inward the middles, create non overbake. Allow cheesecakes to cool. Serve topped with cherry pie filling.
Thanks done part recipes : www.mostlyhomemademom.com/2017/03/best-ever-mini-cheesecakes.html