- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Frank's™ RedHot™ master sauce
- 1 packet Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas (12 boats)
- 1/4 loving cup ranch dressing
- 1 loving cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- 1/2 loving cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish alongside cooking spray. In pocket-size bowl, mix melted butter in addition to 1 tablespoon of the sauce. Brush butter mixture on all sides of boats; house inwards baking dish. Bake 10 minutes. Step 2: In large bowl, mix dressing in addition to remaining ii tablespoons sauce. Stir inwards chicken in addition to cream cheese. Step 3: Spoon mixture into boats. Sprinkle alongside mozzarella cheese. Step 4: Bake xx to 25 minutes or until mixture is hot (at to the lowest degree 165°F) in addition to cheese is melted. Top alongside celery.
- Expert Tips
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners. We tested this recipe using rotisserie chicken, exactly whatsoever cooked chicken plant fine. Can’t lead maintain the heat? Opt for Frank's™ Buffalo Wings sauce, which is non every bit hot every bit the master sauce.
Thanks done part recipes to : https://www.oldelpaso.com/recipes/buffalo-chicken-mini-dip-boats