My toddlers are out of preschool for the summertime together with hence my days convey been turned upside downward amongst mom duties. Like I told my hubby when he called during lunch-time together with asked what nosotros did that morning: “Nothing, together with everything”.
“Nothing” pregnant nix super exciting because nosotros were busy doing “everything”–laundry, potty preparation (which way exxxtra laundry) feeding hungry kids, stretching exercises amongst babe etc. There is no to a greater extent than of import project inwards the globe than existence the mama of these particular kids, precisely man child produce these iii continue me BUSY.
- 12 ounces skilful character semi-sweet chocolate chips ,divided (I similar Ghirardelli construct best for melting)
- 8 ounces mini pretzel twists ,half of a regular 16-ounce bag
- 1 four oz box Reese's Pieces candy
- Peanut Butter Sauce:
- 1/2 loving cup honey
- 1/3 loving cup sugar
- 1/2 loving cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a large, rimmed baking canvass amongst parchment paper.
- Melt 8 ounces of the chocolate chips gently inwards the microwave (on depression heat, stirring every fifteen seconds) until smooth. Spread the chocolate evenly over the parchment. Immediately add together the pretzel twists together with Reese's Pieces over the travel on (it's ok if they overlap a little) together with gently press them into the chocolate.
- For the peanut butter sauce:
- In a medium saucepan over medium estrus add together dearest together with carbohydrate together with stir good to combine. Bring to a boil together with boil for 1 total minute, stirring. Remove from estrus together with stir inwards peanut butter until smooth. Stir inwards vanilla. Drizzle the peanut butter sauce over the travel on of the pretzels together with candy. Melt remaining four ounces of chocolate together with drizzle on top.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut or tear into pieces. Store inwards the fridge.
Thanks done portion recipes : https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-pretzel-bars/