But instead of making this cake again, I decided to plough it into cupcakes. They are easier to part amongst people in addition to hence I wasn't stuck eating the whole cake past times myself!
- Cookie Dough
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 loving cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 loving cup sugar
- 1/2 loving cup chocolate-brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 loving cup sprinkles
- 2 eggs + 1 egg white
- 1 loving cup whole milk
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups cake flour, sifted
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 lbs. powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Milk
- Pink nutrient coloring
- 1/2 loving cup sprinkles for decorating
for the cookie dough:
- In a mixer fitted amongst a paddle attachment, combine butter in addition to sugars until calorie-free in addition to fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add flour in addition to salt. Mix until combined.
- Stir inwards mini chocolate chips in addition to sprinkles.
- Make 30 cookie dough balls (about xv grams each) in addition to position inwards the freezer for at to the lowest degree three hours. Use the remaining dough to brand some other 30 balls in addition to ready aside.
for the cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan amongst cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, egg white in addition to the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a bowl amongst an electrical mixer fitted amongst a paddle attachment, combine dry out ingredients in addition to mix on a depression speed for 30 seconds.
- Add butter in addition to milk. Mix on a depression speed until only combined. Increase to medium speed in addition to mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrape downward the sides of the bowl in addition to add together egg white mixture inwards ii divide batches. Beat on medium speed until it is only combined.
- Stir inwards sprinkles.
- Using a medium H2O ice cream scoop, scoop batter into cupcake liners.
- Place frozen ball of cookie dough inwards the centre of the cupcake.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack to cool.
for the buttercream:
- In a stand upwards mixer fitted amongst a paddle attachment, trounce butter in addition to cream cheese together until calorie-free in addition to fluffy.
- Slowly add together powdered sugar. Mix until combined in addition to fluffy.
- Add vanilla, milk in addition to a few drops of nutrient coloring. Mix until combined.
Put buttercream inwards a pipage handbag fitted amongst a large star tip.
Pipe buttercream inwards a swirl on overstep of the cupcake.
Add sprinkles in addition to cookie dough ball on top.
*Makes almost xx cupcakes
Thanks done part recipes to : www.sprinklesforbreakfast.com/cookie-dough-cupcakes.php