I honey making them at home, though, where I tin dismiss brand them but equally thick as well as creamy equally I similar them, amongst alllll the toppings that I want, using whichever fruits my catch desires. This classic acai bowl is a practiced identify to get-go the smoothie bowl obsession, but I intend the berry pitaya smoothie bowl as well as peanut butter acai bowl are to a greater extent than frequent favorites of mine – you lot know I can’t resist a lilliputian peanut butter ;)
But for these super warm summertime months, amongst those mornings where I wake upwards already sweating, I needed something fifty-fifty to a greater extent than refreshing – something to a greater extent than tropical, bright, as well as fresh. Enter: the mango pineapple smoothie bowl, A.K.A. a opor-garai to a tropical isle inwards a bowl. It’s as well as then irresistibly brilliant as well as fresh, it screams summer.
Bonus: it’s exclusively 4 ingredients! Banana, mango, pineapple, kokosnoot milk, inwards a blender, pureed ’til smooth. That’s it. I gave measurements of how I create it, but seriously guys, experience costless to fly this as well as add together a chip to a greater extent than pineapple or mango if you lot prefer one, or add together about other banana for extra creaminess.
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 loving cup frozen mango
- 1 loving cup frozen pineapple
- ¼-⅓ loving cup kokosnoot milk or milk of choice
- Coconut granola & fresh fruit, to top
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings inwards a blender. Puree until completely polish - the mixture should move real thick. Add a behave on to a greater extent than liquid if necessary to instruct it to blend completely smooth, or if you lot wishing a thinner smoothie.
- Transfer to a private serving bowl as well as add together toppings. Enjoy immediately!
Nutritional information does non include toppings.
Thanks done part recipes to : https://www.bakerita.com/mango-pineapple-smoothie-bowl/