1 Pack of 8-inch Flour Tortillas
2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 (10 oz.) cans Las Palmas Red Enchilada OR Red Republic of Chile Sauce
2 (10 oz.) Queso Quesadilla Cheese Blocks
1 tbsp. Cilantro
1. On a cutting board, cutting the queso quesadilla cheese blocks from the middle of the block together with spell the blocks into pocket-size slices.
2. In a deep baking dish, spread 1 tin of the reddish enchilada sauce together with encompass the bottom of the pan.
3. Fill your flour torillas amongst the sliced queso quesadilla cheese slices. Tightly crease together with identify each cheese rolled tortilla into baking dish.
4. Add the extra sliced queso quesadilla evenly over the rolled tortilla shells inwards the baking dish.
5. Cover ingredients amongst the other tin of reddish enchilada sauce evenly.
6. Top off amongst shredded cheddar cheese evenly together with add together cilantro.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 17 minutes.
8. Once it's complete, allow to cool together with serve.
Thanks Done Share Recipe To : dudethatcookz.com/recipe/nothing-cheese-cheesy-enchiladas/