- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 loving cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 loving cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat muffin pans amongst non-stick spray, or utilisation newspaper liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, in addition to salt; ready aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla in addition to melted butter inward a large bowl. Fold inward flour mixture, in addition to mix until dry out ingredients are only combined. Do non over mix. Scoop nearly 1/4 loving cup of batter each muffin tin.
- Bake inward preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Muffins volition saltation dorsum when lightly tapped.
Thanks done portion recipes to : www.mymommystyle.com/2015/09/14/banana-muffins/