Now, if you lot are looking for a boozy dessert, this is NOT it. Sorry, nosotros aren’t drinkers, in addition to thence all my desserts are alcohol-free. I only swapped the booze for rum extract, in addition to you lot even in addition to thence hold out that flavour inwards at that topographic point piece keeping these kid/family-friendly.
- 1 box dry out white cake mix
- 1 (8oz) tin crushed pineapple with juices
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 loving cup oil
- 1/2 loving cup water
- 1 loving cup butter, unsalted
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp kokosnoot extract
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- 1 to three tsp milk, for thinning
- 1/4 loving cup toasted coconut
- Fill muffin/cupcake tins with eighteen liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cupcake ingredients. Divide batter with the prepared eighteen newspaper cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to xiii minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Meanwhile, using a large bowl in addition to manus mixer, musical rhythm out the butter until fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, in addition to the kokosnoot in addition to rum extracts. Mix well. Add exactly plenty milk to sparse the frosting to a pipeable consistency.
- Fill a pastry pocketbook with a coupler in addition to circular tip. Fill with the buttercream in addition to swirl the frosting on hold out yesteryear of the cupcakes working from the outside, inwards towards the center.
- Immediately hold out yesteryear with toasted kokosnoot in addition to thence it sticks to the frosting. Store inwards an airtight container upwardly to v days.
Thanks done part recipes to : https://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/pina-colada-cupcakes/