This Strawberry Cheesecake Lush is that good.
I genuinely establish the chocolate version of this recipe inwards my grandmother’s recipe box, but since it’s summertime as well as I similar to add together fruit to my desserts, I decided to modify the flavors closed to a fleck as well as brand mine a strawberry cheesecake version.
The work amongst that is that you lot don’t larn a keen colouring variation inwards the layers, but 1 time you lot offset shoveling this inwards your mouth, you lot won’t miss that at all. 😉
- 1 bundle Golden Oreos (36 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 loving cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounce each) 2nd cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3½ cups sliced strawberries
- Crush the entire bundle of Oreos. H5N1 nutrient processor would move keen for this - I don't convey one, as well as thus I merely placed my cookies inwards a gallon sized Ziplock pocketbook as well as crushed them amongst a rolling pin. When the cookies are fine crumbs, transfer them to a large bowl as well as mix inwards vi tablespoons of melted butter. Press the cookie mixture into a 9x13 pan as well as refrigerate piece you lot fix the remaining layers.
- Next, shell together 1 loving cup of powdered sugar, the cream cheese, as well as 1 loving cup of Cool Whip. Spread over your cookie layer.
- For the adjacent layer, mix together the pudding mix, milk, as well as some other 1 loving cup of Cool Whip. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Layer the sliced strawberries on top, as well as spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Thanks done part recipes to : kitchenmeetsgirl.com/strawberry-cheesecake-lush/