So y'all know what that means? Pool parties in addition to mojitos.
No wait. Just mojitos. I tin skip the pool.
The drinks are far to a greater extent than important. I’ll simply get got mine amongst extra rum.
- 4 limes, cutting into wedges
- 8 strawberries
- 1 bunch mint, tough stems removed
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces lite rum*
- 2 cups companionship soda
- For each cocktail, muddle three lime wedges, ii strawberries, 1 tablespoon mint leaves in addition to 1 tablespoon saccharide inwards a cocktail shaker until lightly crushed.
- Stir inwards pineapple juice, rum in addition to companionship soda.
- Serve over ice, garnished amongst remaining lime wedges, if desired.
Thanks done portion recipes : https://damndelicious.net/2016/06/17/strawberry-pineapple-mojito/