- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 bundle (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 loving cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound soil beef or soil turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 loving cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 loving cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 loving cup shredded lettuce
- Get Ingredients Powered yesteryear Chicory
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent curl dough in addition to pose out inwards the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until low-cal golden brown. Cool.
- In a pocket-size bowl, mix the softened cream cheese in addition to sour cream. Use a whisk to withdraw whatever lumps. Spread over the cooled crust. (I allow my crust cool for around twenty minutes.) Chill inwards the refrigerator.
- Brown the soil beef in addition to drain. Add taco seasoning packet in addition to water, according to bundle directions. Simmer for v minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the soil beef evenly over the cream cheese layer. Top amongst lettuce, tomatoes, in addition to cheese.
- Cut into serving-size pieces in addition to serve instantly or refrigerate.
Thanks done portion recipes to : https://livingwellmom.com/2013/04/taco-pizza-recipe/