This Chicken Parmesan is i of my all fourth dimension favorite meals.
This Chicken Parmesan is super tardily to make. It takes less than xxx minutes to brand get-go to finish.
This recipe starts amongst a iii footstep breading process. Flour, egg together with parmesan breadcrumbs. I usage skinless boneless chicken pectus together with cutting them inward half. I pound them out to a 1/2 inch thickness. This keeps the chicken juicy together with tender.
The best means to staff of life the chicken is to operate along i manus for moisture ingredients together with i manus for dry. This helps from getting the dreaded breading hands.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 pound)
- ¼ loving cup all role flour
- 1 egg
- ¾ loving cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ loving cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loving cup Lycopersicon esculentum sauce
- ½ loving cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- basil for serving, if desired
- Cut chicken inward one-half horizontally. Pound each slice until ½ inch thick. Sprinkle amongst common salt together with pepper.
- Add flour to a shallow dish.
- Add egg to a shallow bowl together with whisk, educate aside.
- Add breadcrumbs together with Parmesan cheese to a shallow bowl together with mix to combine.
- Starting amongst the flour together with ending amongst breadcrumbs, dip the chicken into the flour, egg together with Parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Add crude to a large skillet.
- Add chicken 2 at a fourth dimension to the skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden grown together with cooked all the means through.
- Place chicken inward a pan or sail tray together with orbit off amongst mozzarella cheese.
- Broil on high until melted together with bubbly. Top amongst Lycopersicon esculentum sauce together with a sprinkle of basil for serving, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please exercise non divulge my recipe or pictures without linking dorsum to the master copy post. Thank you!
Thanks done portion recipes to : https://chefsavvy.com/the-best-chicken-parmesan/