When I decided that this yr was the yr of ME (and, BTW, I’m notwithstanding struggling to piece of occupation along the train) I was straightaway distressing because I figured I couldn’t e'er bring pizza again. That sentiment was straightaway pushed out of my caput because the 2nd you lot nation “never” is the 2nd I swallow an entire large on the means domicile from the pizza parlor. I tin bring pizza, inwards moderation. Can I bring pizza every day? No. Every week? Probably not, unless it’s alone 1 spell together with I salve upward my calories for it.
Now, if I tin bring my pizza every week, salve upward the calories, simply notwithstanding swallow something healthier? THAT is a full win, together with that is this pizza crust recipe.
I’m calling this Weight Watchers Pizza Dough, simply it’s every bit good called 2-ingredient pizza dough or skinny pizza crust or thus many other things. I didn’t invent this recipe (I bring no sentiment who did) simply I’m sharing it because it’s absolutely genius.
- 1 loving cup 0% (nonfat) Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 loving cup self-rising flour (see note)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together yogurt together with flour until a thick dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface together with knead until it forms a dough ball.
- Place ball on a canvas of parchment paper. Roll out to desired size (approximately 10-inches diameter). Place on a baking canvas or pizza pan/stone. Top amongst desired toppings.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until crust is browned together with cooked through.
Without toppings, the entire crust has 12 WW SP on Freestyle.
Don’t bring self-rising flour? See how to brand self-rising flour here.
For a crunchier crust: pre-bake the crust for x minutes, together with then add together the toppings, together with then bake until toppings are hot together with melted together with crust is done.
Thanks done portion recipes to : https://www.crazyforcrust.com/weight-watchers-pizza-dough/