These super rich and fudgy flourless brownies require no baking, use just 4 ingredients and are designed specifically for breakfast! They are completely naturally sweetened, protein-packed and are vegan, gluten free, paleo, dairy free and refined sugar free!
Prep Time : 2 minutes
Calories : 100 kcal
Author : Arman
- 4 cups raw unsalted cashews, divided Can sub for almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 2 cups Medjool dates, packed
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1-4 scoops protein powder Optional
- 1/4 tsp sea salt Optional, but brings out the sweetness
- For the Frosting:
- 1 serving protein frosting
- 1 serving classic frosting
- Line an 8 x 6 loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a high-speed blender (one which can pulse nuts) or food processor, add all your ingredients, except for half the nuts and process until almost completely smooth.
- Add the rest of the nuts and blend until the nuts are roughly blended in. If you include protein powder, you may need some liquid to form batter.
- Transfer the thick brownie batter into the loaf pan and press firmly in place. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the frosting of choice.
- Top no bake brownies with frosting of choice, top with a dash of sea salt and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, before slicing into even sized bars.
No Bake Breakfast Brownies are best kept refrigerated but are freezer friendly. For a super fudgy brownie, enjoy at room temperature.
Source : https://thebigmansworld.com/2017/03/16/4-ingredient-no-bake-flourless-breakfast-brownies-paleo-vegan-gluten-free/