This 4-ingredient smoked salmon dip is so easy to make, loaded with flavor and provides a ton of protein. Serve with crackers and veggies as an appetizer or pack it up for a work lunch! Paleo-friendly, dairy-free, gluten-free and grain-free. This post is sponsored by Simple Mills.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)*
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- capers (to garnish)
- Simple Mills Sprouted Seed Everything Crackers
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until salmon is chopped well and everything is combined. Do not over process.
- Place dip in a small serving container, garnish with fresh dill and capers. Serve with everything crackers for dipping.
- For the protein packed lunch: package up the smoked salmon dip with crackers, veggies and a hard boiled egg.
by Brittany Mullins
*I kept this dairy-free by using Kite Hill almond milk cream cheese. Feel free to use regular cream cheese if that's what you have on hand.
Source : https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/smoked-salmon-dip/