A creamy, refreshing, as well as delicious Avocado Strawberry Layered Smoothie. Great for breakfast, every bit a pre-workout snack, or fifty-fifty every bit a dessert!
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) water
- 225 grams (1 1/2 cup) unthawed frozen strawberries
- 1 banana frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 225 grams (1 1/2 cup) chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 loving cup H2O ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry smoothie as well as blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into glasses, filling each one-half way, as well as home them inwards the freezer.
- Rinse out the blender.
- Avocado Smoothie:
- Place the remaining ingredients inwards the blender as well as blend until smooth.
- Use a spoon to gently transfer the avocado smoothie on top of the strawberry smoothie.