For: 6 samosas
- 3 large Tortillas , cut into halves (I used La Tortilla factory’s teff wraps)
- 2 medium potatoes , peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 small onion , minced
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger , grated
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves , chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup green peas , fresh or frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For The Paste
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place potatoes with cold water in a large pot over medium-high and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add onion, garlic, ginger and cook until soft about 3 minutes. Add curry powder and cook for a minute stirring.
- Add potatoes, peas, cilantro, cayenne pepper and salt and stir to combine flavors. Remove from heat to cool.
- Combine gluten-free flour and water in a small bowl and mix to form a paste.
- Cut tortilla down the middle, fold one side over towards the center and add a little paste then bring the other end up and over the pasted end and seal to form a cone. Add filling and seal the remaining open end with the paste. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place samosas on a baking tray, brush with oil and bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
Source : https://healthiersteps.com/recipe/baked-tortilla-samosas-vegan-and-gluten-free/