PREP TIME v mins
COOK TIME 35 mins
TOTAL TIME forty mins
- 1kg novel potatoes, cutting into quarters
- 250g asparagus tips, cutting into two inch pieces or halved
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of tabular array salt too pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar too salt. Add the potatoes too toss to coat fully earlier roasting for twenty minutes.
- After twenty minutes, add together the asparagus amongst a niggling extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat too laid for a farther xv minutes.
- Season amongst extra balsamic vinegar, tabular array salt too pepper.
- Serve too enjoy!