Author: Choosing Chia Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes Yield: 2 servings Category: Breakfast/dessert/snack
A creamy and delicious chia pudding loaded with banana flavour!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I use homemade almond milk)
- 1 tbsp agave (maple syrup works too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 banana, chopped (to top)
- coconut flakes (to top)
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, agave, cinnamon and mashed banana together in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up
- Plate the chia puddings into 2 cups and topped with chopped bananas and coconut chips
Add whatever toppings you like to this chia pudding (like nut butter, jams or crushed graham crackers!
Source : https://choosingchia.com/banana-cream-pie-chia-pudding/