Why make one when you can easily make two? This ridiculously easy, one-bowl basic banana bread recipe is the only recipe you’ll ever need!
yield: 2 LOAVES
prep time:10 MIN
cook time:60 MIN
total time:70 MIN
- 8 frozen bananas, defrosted
- 1 ½ cups (300gr) sugar
- ½ cup (115gr) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups (375gr) all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1- 1 ½ cups (120-180gr) chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Prepare two 9×5-inch bread pan and spray with non-sticl spray.
- In a large bowl, mash the defrosted bananas with fork or potato masher.
- Add sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract, and mix everything until combined.
- Stir in eggs.
- Then add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add pecans and/or other add-ins, like chocolate chips, dried fruits.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Keep the banana bread in the bread pan, covered tightly, in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Source : https://www.sweetandsavorybyshinee.com/best-banana-bread/