serves 8 to 10
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) tin sack Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 loving cup buffalo fly sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz) handbag frozen white patato tots
- 1/2 loving cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan alongside cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, buffalo sauce as well as cheese. Fold inward frozen white patato tots. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Top alongside chopped celery.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.