Prep Time 8 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 18 mins
Easy stuffed cookie recipe. Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough filled with caramels and chocolate cream cheese.
Servings: 10 cookies
Calories: 260 kcal
- 16.5 oz Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/3 cup Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese
- 10 caramels
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use 3/4 of the cookie dough to form ten cookie cups in the muffin tin. The dough will go approximately half way up the sides.
- Scoop approximately 1/2 tbsp of chocolate cream cheese into the center of each cookie.
- Place a caramel on top of the cream cheese in each cup and press down.
- Use the remaining cookie dough to cover the cream cheese and caramels. You will have to use a fairly thin layer in order to have enough to cover all your cookies.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until tops are just starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan. If you try to remove them while the caramel is too warm they will fall apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source : https://www.thisisnotdietfood.com/caramel-chocolate-cream-cheese-stuffed-cookies/